Precise Alloys Pvt. Ltd. has owned sophisticated Testing Laboratory provided with all advanced machines and instruments for making sure of delivery of Best-quality product range.
Afore, the company had small-scale Laboratory built in space of 6 ft x 3 ft with the bygone technology including Tensometer, Biological Microscope, etc. However, our present Managing Director & Chairman : Mr. Sharad Jain showed ardent interest in enhancing laboratory in order to assure and notch up higher customer Satisfaction level.
Quality Analysis department makes sure that clients should get 100% quality products in accordance with their requirements. The company succeeded in securing the better level of customer's satisfaction since then.
From the customers' point of view, the company has housed trained and qualified exclusive team of professionals who are responsible for carrying out laboratory works under the supervision of proficient Component Loaders.
The quality-control teams works independently to make sure that, there should not be any compromise on the degradation in quality of wire that is ready for supply, over the years doing business together, our long-standing professional relationship is maintained with our customers. We make every possible effort to retain our customers who once use our products, continue to do business with us year after year.
At present, the company has developed three modern and well equipped Laboratories equipped with mentioned below machines and equipment :
- First Laboratory : Having Universal Testing Machine supported by high-tech computers provided with advanced applicable software with the capacity of 10 Tn, the machine is operated by Personal Computer and Console. It works on the principle of electromechanics.
- Having Microscope integrated with Image Analyzer : Inverted Metallurgical Microscope, A new model of Metagraph with 100x to 1000x camera featured in 4.2 Mega Pixel and loaded with high-efficiency Software, possessing varied features such as measurement of depth of Decarbonization, Spheroidization and the measurement of Grain Size of Merosolrculre, in addition to determining Porosity, Grain Check,Modularity Segmentation, Flakes, Coating Thickness and Particle Reassessment both manually and Automatically. This unit is controlled by computer and analysis is conducted by the latest software along with machines and equipment.
- Polishing Machine : Single & Double Disc Polishing machines integrated with digital display in order to check speed variation. The machine is important for polishing and containing of wire.
- Hardness Tester
- Second Laboratory :
- Tensometer : this device, installed in our production unit, having the capacity of 2 Tn, is very important for evaluating the tensile strength of wire.
- Titration : we employ this titration mechanism for measuring concentration of phosphate bath, after every three hours. Besides that we also carry out the analysis of chloride concentration in phosphate and time bath every week.
- Third Laboratory :Equipped with Model Metecut-2 Cut-off Saw Machine that is very significant machine for cutting hard metal like wire spanning from Size 2.00 mm to 20.00 mm dia.
- Fully Automatic Mounting Machine : this machine is recommended for preparing Baekelite with mount size 10 mm dia, allowing the microscopic analysis of wire with treated nests and Hot rolled wire rods.
- Belt Grinder : This machine is preferably used for performing deburring and stock removal processes on the finished Bakelite powder mounts.