The MS HB Wire Coils are provided with outstanding mechanical attributes and are applicable for making the stands for pipes & poles, cemented frames etc. These are provided with advanced tensile strength and have applicability in various infrastructure sectors. The wires can resist all burdens of construction sector and are provided with super fine finish. They are unaffected by weather impacts and are used along with screw, bolts, nails, spoke etc. Provided MS HB Wires are supplied with rust resistance as well as extended service life. These MS HB Wire Coils are provided with advanced strength and have utility in all construction orbits.
These metal wires can be availed in 1 inch, 2 inches to 3 inches, 1 inch to 2 inches size based options. Wire gauge range of such products is between 0.20 mm to 6 mm. Tensile strength of these wires ranges between 350 Mpa to 480 Mpa. Advanced welding, bending, punching, cutting and de-coiling technique has been followed to develop such wires. Accessible in customized length, these have maximum 1200 kg coil weight. Offered wires are considered as essential parts of post tensioning and pre stressed methodologies used in civil engineering and concrete structure building jobs. To be precise, these wires are required during construction of wall board, industrial flooring, beams for overhead crane, bridges, railroad etc. These wires are also used to develop nuclear power station. Electro galvanized or black annealed surface of such wires is completely wear and rust proof. Standard of such wires has been checked on the basis of their longevity, type of surface finish, size, strength, resistance attributes, thickness, maneuverability, design and utility. These wires are cost effective and have burr free design. Smooth surface of such wires reduces the possibility of hand injury.
Specifications of MS HB Wire Coil
- Offered wires can be availed in 1 inch to 3 inches size options
- Tensile strength is maximum 480 Mpa
- Maximum wire gauge range is 6 mm.
- Black annealed or electro galvanized surface
- Thickness/Diameter: 0-1 inch, 2-3 inch, 1-2 inch
- Wire Gauge: 0.20--6.00mm
- Tensile strength: 350-480Mpa
Special attributes of MS HB Wire Coil
- Application of punching, de-coiling, cutting and bending technology as part of manufacturing process
- Required during post tensioning and pre stressed methodologies
- Long lasting quality
- Wear proof nature
- These hard bright wires ( hb) have wide applications in construction arena.